Frequently Asked Questions
- I am logged into Canvas, but I can’t see my course. Where is it?
Your course enrollment may have expired or may need to be enrolled manually. Contact Terry Boharsik at the support information below.
- I went into my account and no longer see my course.
Your course enrollment may have expired. Please contact our support desk as listed below.
- I am on my phone and can’t navigate my course.
Our courses work best on desktop, laptop, and tablet devices. We encourage you to use this type of equipment. You may experience some size challenges if taking a course on a phone.
- How much time do I have to take my course?
While most of our courses are multiple hours of content, your pace will determine how long it takes you to complete a course.
- What can I do if my course registration charges seem incorrect?
Please contact our support desk as listed below as soon as possible.
- Why can’t I view or download my certificate for my course?
Your course enrollment may have expired, or you may need to fully complete the course. Please view all the pages in your course to ensure course completion. Please contact our support desk as listed below for any additional troubleshooting.
- Why is my course not loading properly in my browser?
Our courses work best on desktop, laptop, and tablets. We encourage you to use this type of devices. We also encourage you to use the Chrome browser as it tends to work best with our courses.
- What happens if I cannot complete my course in the enrollment time window?
Please try to complete your course within the allotted time frame. Please reach out to our support desk to extend it if needed.
- I purchased one of your courses, but I can’t find my receipt. Can you email me copy?
Yes. Please contact our support desk as listed below.
- I ordered a course that I’ve ordered before, why is it not showing on my dashboard?
Please contact our support desk to resolve this issue.
- What is your refund policy?
A full refund will be given up to 30 calendar days after the date of purchase AND if the course has not been started. Refunds will be returned to the original method of payment. After 30 days or once the course has been started no refunds will be given. To request a refund and cancel your registration please email ExtensionHelpDesk@usu.edu or contact Terry Boharsik at the support information below. We will respond within 1 business day to your request. Please note that a refund may take up to 5 business days to process.
USU Extension Online Courses Support Desk: