In this course you will learn about safety guidelines, precautions, and standards regarding proper respirator use for agriculture.
When you have completed this module, you should be able to understand:
- Understand when and why a respirator is necessary
- Know how to safely and correctly select, wear and maintain a respirator
- Respect a respirator’s capabilities and limitations
- Recognize and respond appropriately in emergency situations
- Comprehend the medical signs and symptoms that may limit or prevent effective respirator use