Tractor and Machinery Safety, is a six-module online curriculum designed for educators, community leaders, and parents seeking to meet regulatory exemptions to keep youth safe while operating tractors and machinery in agricultural production operations. This course prepares individuals to provide a tractor and machinery safety course for diverse audiences.
This course is divided into six modules, each with the following learning objectives:
- Module 1. The “Why”: Importance of Tractor and Machinery Safety Training
- Module 2. Organize a Training Program
- Module 3. Performance-Based Assessment
- Module 4. Interaction and Inclusivity: Delivery and Programming Methods
- Module 5. Digital Resources and Distance Learning Best Practices
- Module 6. Full-Circle Philosophy: Student Evaluation and Program Assessment